Tuesday, December 30, 2008

T-E-A-R-S

Tears flood-in in times of pain
In times of anger and disgust
Emotions break-out into tears
At sad and happy moments of life

A tear, a woman's weakness
A tear, a man's weakness too!
A tear, backed by fear
or sheer excitement

That single drop of H2O
More than hydrogen and oxygen (and salt!)
Carries the message "I am hurt"
Sometimes says with a smile "I am happy"

"Thanks :-)" "Sorry :-)"
"I Love you" "I miss you".

I dropped a tear now
A simple path down my cheeks
travelling to the corner of my lips
Tickling the already tickled emotions, it said -

"You make my life better - Stay on please"

I am neither happy nor sad
Worried no, not anxious too
The tear slipped .... just because
I am too shy to tell you how much you mean to me -
"You make my life better - Stay on please"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tear.. H20… Never thought of it… Have u ever thought of tear harvesting.... Only if we could remove the saltiness … it would be sweet tear… we could share with people who are in need… :)