Sunday, December 26, 2010

Welcome to our family, baby!

My first poem to my Angel

You fill our life with thrill
happiness and joy
Born to beautiful parents
you add meaning to their life :)

Dear Angel, welcome to this world
welcome to our family, and
thank you for making us whole
Dear Angel, you add color to our life :)

The ever big mystery - who do you look like
While I want you to be little like me, so also think your
mom, dad, grandys, aunt and uncle
I will still want you to look like you
For, to me you are unique, my Angel, just one of your kind!

I wish you all comfort that a baby deserves
All fun and joy that a girl should have
I wish you all happiness a woman should know
I wish you a beautiful life and pure soul.

Happy Birthday, honey :)

Forever yours and only yours,
Priya Athai :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super!! Welcome Aarohi

Priya said...

Thanks, Kamakshi :)

Latchu said...

Lovely... Aarohi should be proud to have such a caring athai !!! :)

Priya said...

:) :)